I've spent the the last decade working online.
Before that, I've been building, customizing, and working with hardware and software since I was a wee one.
Hearing dial up modem noise (aka best ringtone ever)? Warm fuzzies through and through.
Print design, web cluster admin, front end design, site building… I will solve your problems.
August 2007 – Present
Responsible for all web properties from front-end presentation to back-end administration.
- Develop and maintain web properties
- Brand integrity across digital assets
- Content strategy
- Social media integration across channels
- Vendor management
- SEM/SEO/local search/online business listings
- Keyword research/analytics
- Back-end administration
- Root admin for web cluster
- Operating system updates/security patches
- Performance optimization
- Healthcare Web
- Patient Portals/Electronic Health Records
- Meaningful Use (Affordable Care Act)
Other Duties As Assigned
- HTML Email Newsletter Marketing
- Responsive Email Templates
- Integrate online assets with print campaign
- Video Editing/Export/Conversion
- PowerPoint Templates
- Digital Display Advertising/Slideshows/Flash
- Ecommerce/Payment Gateways
August 2005 – September 2007
Freelance contractor for print and digital projects.
- Production Layout for Quarterly Catalogs
- Sports Footwear
- Sports Apparel
- Originals Direct/Select Fashion Lines
- VIP 2006 World Cup Guide
- 2006 NECC Booth Graphics
- Direct Marketing Pieces
- B2B Communications
- CD/DVD Collateral
- Flash Web Banners
- White Papers
- Technology Flash Demo
October 2002 – June 2005
Help desk, hardware, application, and network support.
- Assist students with data management and backup
- Train students on unfamiliar software
- Troubleshoot hardware problems
- Maintain software and security updates
- Check students in and out of the lab
- Train new computer lab consultants